Village Chondi / Taluka Alibaug / Kihim Beach 5kms / Drive 15 mins
04 Air Conditioned Master Bedrooms
Private Swimming Pool
Lawn area with Hammocks
- Tariff for 04 bedrooms
- 01 Night Stay for 10 adults INR 25,000
- Extra adult above 07 years INR 1,750
- Meal option available on extra cost
- Total capacity 16 adults
- Refundable Security Deposit INR 1,000 per adult
- Check-in 01:00 pm & Check-out 11:00 am. Timings are strictly followed
- For early check-in and/or late check-out - subject to availability with applicable surcharges and at property owner’s discretion.
- Special tariff on public holidays are applicable.
- Strictly no Loud Music allowed. Music not allowed after 10 pm.
- Use of swimming pool at your own risk. For more details read House Rules
About Security Deposit
- Security Deposit to be paid for bookings confirmed with Villas on Hire.
- Security deposit is an amount above and beyond the total rental fees and is viewed as insurance in case damages are incurred during a guest's stay.
- It serves to protect the owner of the property if the guest(s) breaks or violates the terms of the rental agreement and may be used to cover damages to the property.
- It is part of our legal agreement with the owner and also a mandate of the insurance company, it cannot be waived.
- This sum is held until determination of the condition and content of the rental property upon check-out.
- It is not adjusted against Grocery or other products / material ordered directly during your stay.
- It is refundable in nature and returned back to the principal guest, provided there are no charges pending.
- Please report any problems or damages observed in the rental property upon check-in.
- Unreported problems and /or damages are assumed to have occurred during occupancy, and guest shall be held responsible for those damages.
House Rules to be followed strictly.
All House Rules given below are for the benefit of Guest & Owner.
House Rules are applicable for all our properties listed on our website i.e. Luxury Villas, Private villas with pool, Private Bungalows, Private Resorts, and Private Cottages listed on our website.
Villas on Hire is not responsible if Guest willingly or unwillingly doesn’t follow these rules.
1. Guest drivers & maids are not allowed to stay inside the property.
2. Local cook timings are from 9 am to 6 pm
3. No eating inside the pool and any bedrooms
4. Strictly no loud music allowed as per Indian law. Music is only permitted up to 10.00 pm as per the Indian law.
5. Liquor, drugs or illegal substances or materials are strictly prohibited in the property
6. All Guest are responsible for their personal belongings. Villas on Hire team, Villa Owner or his employees are not responsible for any theft, loss or damages occurring out of such causes.
7. Carry your own bath and hand towels or any other essential toiletries.
8. Use of Kitchen if available only for light cooking such as Tea/Coffe, Omlet. Maggie noodles etc. Kindly carry grocery as per your requirement.
9. Villas on Hire team never encourages guest to use any cook services. If guest wish to use cook services they are using at their own risk. Cook are local who can provide local food only and on stipulated timings.
10. Be aware that you are close to nature and of course there will be regular bout of insects etc. Kindly keep the doors and windows shut especially in the evening to avoid them coming indoors.
11. Ensure that all guest wear footwear while walking about in the premises. Owners do not encourage use of strong pesticides as these can cause problems not only for guests but also on the environment.
12. Be aware that all properties are in village and as such the electricity around does have it's erratic behavior. Few owners have inverter but these have limited capacity. Air conditions shall not work on inverter.
13. Guests are responsible for using amenities, facilities, ingredients and other attached things in the property at their own risk.
14. Villas on Hire team, Villa owners and their employees will not be kept responsible for any such incident caused.
15. We highly recommend to consult the person concerned (caretaker) of the villa for any such requirements.
16. Use of swimming pools in the property is at guest own risk. Life guards are not available on any villas with swimming pool else Villas on Hire, Villa owners and their employees are not responsible for any such incidents caused. Swimming pool will be closed after 10.00 p.m.
17. Extended Check Outs are possible only on availability with prior notice which will be charged extra and the same will be deducted from guest security deposit if any.
18. Guest explicitly agrees to use all facilities and amenities in and around the Property entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility. Further, Guest hereby Indemnifies as well as waives and releases any claims against Villas on Hire team and the Property Owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any Loss, Injuries or Death that may be sustained by Guest and / or his / her party on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities for whatsoever reason/s.
Guest feedback section: Reviews & Photos
Booking Date: 27th February 2017, 2 nights stay, Corporate guest
Thanks for providing us the nice beautiful resort. Everything was just perfect.
The care taker of the villa Sameer was a very cooperative person and we liked all his services.
Villa Owner made a point that we all guest are good enough placed in his resort.
Thanks again for your wonderful services.