Kindly note – House Rules to be followed strictly. All House Rules given below are for the benefit of Guest & Owner. House Rules are applicable for Luxury Villas, Private villas with pool, Private Bungalows, Private Resorts, and Private Cottages listed on our website. Villas on Hire is not responsible if Guest willingly or unwillingly doesn’t follow these rules.
1. Guest drivers & maids are not allowed to stay inside the property.
2. Local cook timings are from 9 am to 6 pm
3. No eating inside the pool and any bedrooms
4. Strictly no loud music allowed as per Indian law. Music is only permitted up to 10.00 pm as per the Indian law.
5. Liquor, drugs or illegal substances or materials are strictly prohibited in the property
6. All Guest are responsible for their personal belongings. Villas on Hire team, Villa Owner or his employees are not responsible for any theft, loss or damages occurring out of such causes.
7. Carry your own bath and hand towels or any other essential toiletries.
8. Use of Kitchen if available only for light cooking such as Tea/Coffe, Omlet. Maggie noodles etc. Kindly carry grocery as per your requirement.
9. Villas on Hire team never encourages guest to use any cook services. If guest wish to use cook services they are using at their own risk. Cook are local who can provide local food only and on stipulated timings.
10. Be aware that you are close to nature and of course there will be regular bout of insects etc. Kindly keep the doors and windows shut especially in the evening to avoid them coming indoors.
11. Ensure that all guest wear footwear while walking about in the premises. Owners do not encourage use of strong pesticides as these can cause problems not only for guests but also on the environment.
12. Be aware that all properties are in village and as such the electricity around does have it's erratic behavior. Few owners have inverters but these have limited capacity. Air conditions shall not work on inverters.
13. Guests are responsible for using amenities, facilities, ingredients and other attached things in the property at their own risk.
14. Villas on Hire team, Villa owners and their employees will not be kept responsible for any such incident caused.
15. We highly recommend to consult the person concerned (caretaker) of the villa for any such requirements.
16. Use of swimming pools in the property is at guest own risk. Life guards are not available on any villas with swimming pool else Villas on Hire, Villa owners and their employees are not responsible for any such incidents caused. Swimming pool will be closed after 10.00 p.m.
17. Extended Check Outs are possible only on availability with prior notice which will be charged extra and the same will be deducted from guest security deposit if any.
18. Guest explicitly agrees to use all facilities and amenities in and around the Property entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility. Further, Guest hereby Indemnifies as well as waives and releases any claims against Villas on Hire team and the Property Owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any Loss, Injuries or Death that may be sustained by Guest and / or his / her party on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities for whatsoever reason/s.